Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drink water to get rid of acne

« ...1.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. I have used this many times, and I did notice a small difference in my acne, but I wasn't that consistent in my methods with this product, so who knows, if you use this product consistently and effectively, you may see greater results than what I did....
...It's easy to only focus on what we can see on our face when using acne treatments, but sometimes what is happening below the surface is just as important we just cannot see it. It's important that you give any new acne treatment at least 2 months to work before you try something else, because if you keep jumping from product to product you may never achieve the clear and clean skin you want....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...By Asep Komara...»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how lond do mild acne scars take to fade, use of nutmeg oil on skin care as anti acne, mama lotion acne scars

No comments: