Sunday, November 2, 2008

Different skin care producks for acne

« ...However, my clear skin didn't last long. After about a week it came back as bad as ever! I re-read the book to see what I had done wrong. Nothing. But I hadn't noticed that the author says you need to do the 3 day fast once or twice a month to maintain clear skin. This obviously wasn't going to be practical - as sitting around the house eating apples for 6 days a month isn't possible....
...Another thing that really made a believer out of me was the number of clear testimonials. It was getting hard to deny the obvious positive effects that this has had for so many....»

«...Don't forget that over exposure to sunlight can cause sun burn. Prolonged over exposure may even cause skin cancer. Imagine what it can do for acne problems?...»
Full Text: reialiaiionrt.blogspot.com

tags: pregnancy and acne medication, chest back acne home remedies, articles on how to prevent acne in apa format

No comments: